Links of Interest
- This is a great resource for fine art photography in any and all forms. Photoeye has played an integral part in my development as an artist and creator.
- This book is easy to read and full of useful information. Not to name drop, but Jill is a friend of mine. How about that?
- A great general book although slightly out of date.
- A Classic book of alternative processes.
- Does a deep dive into paper and other variables.
- This book has some classic recipes and great formulas for your wet darkroom needs.
- Quite simply the most important book for any alternative process photographer.
- A terrific artist and thinker. She has some terrific platinum portfolios
- Commercial platinum printer by day, artist by night and so forth. He also is the fortunate husband of Beth Dow.
- Platinum printer, educator and artist.
- Owner of North Light Press and a photographer and teacher.
- Artist and educator based in Boston.
- Artist, educator and, author. Major influencer in alternative processes.
- Photographer, writer, educator. Presents an interesting and accurate model for the 21st century photographer.
- Mark Osterman and France Scully Osterman are two of the most influential thinkers and creators in the field of historical process. The list of people they have taught is long. They are masters of the wet plate collodion process and most of their personal work is made using this process.
- Kris Graves is a New York based photographer specializing in landscapes and portraits .
- Selections of Kris Graves work is for sale at Bert & None Gallery