I love photographing weddings. If you, or someone you love, is getting married, look and read on.
Here are a few bits of information to help you in this regard
- I've been photographing weddings for 23 years.
- My ideal clients are older couples (second marriages, long term relationships "making it official", etc) who want great photography without all the bells and whistles.
- I shoot digital and post the photos for later purchase on a secure server.
- I can assemble albums but that is separate from any initial fees.
- My "style" of photography is photojournalism with a twist. I look for the important and most obvious moments of the day, but also the fun details that can be overlooked.
- I don't come to weddings with an personal agenda.
- Current fee structure is about $500 per hour with a 3 hour minimum. This includes:
- My time during the event
- Post-production editing
- Secure hosting
- Yes, I do travel. Anything North of Providence or South of Stonington is an additional fee based on actual mileage, tolls, fees.
- Prints are sold separately with no minimum purchase requirements.
Some Final Thoughts
- Great and simple power is created when two people in love stand in front of close family and friends to dedicate the rest of their lives to one another. I don't try to compete with that.
- Every wedding is unique.
- Everyone deserves beautiful photography on their wedding day.